Reshaping Peace Processes:Catalysing Collective Change
A storytelling session showcasing collaboration and innovation
Monday, 31 October | 15:15-16:15 hours
During the opening day of the 2022 edition of Geneva Peace Week, the Geneva Peacebuilding Platform (GPP) , the Principles for Peace (P4P), and the P4P Stakeholder Platform will host a storytelling session bringing together diverse and engaging speakers from around the world.
Speakers will provide short interventions on why peace is possible, what gives them hope for peace in a conflict landscape facing ever-increasing challenges, and how to leverage collective energy and innovation to improve prospects for peace globally.
The session will showcase and exemplify the spirit of collaboration and innovation in international Geneva, and beyond, using testimonies and stories from peacebuilding practitioners, senior government representatives and members of the International Commission on Inclusive Peace.
- Esra Cuhadar, Senior Expert for Dialogue and Peace Processes, USIP
- Andrew Gilmour, Executive Director, Berghof Foundation
- Mike Jobbins, Vice-President Global Affairs and Partnerships, Search for Common Ground
- Ghada Rifai, Co-founder of the Mobaderoon Network, Syria
- Ana Elizabet Roquel Curruchich, Councilwoman Candidate, Guatemala
- Alexander Shoebridge, Head of Peace Process Support, Inclusive Peace
- Yves Daccord, Co-Chair of the International Commission on Inclusive Peace, Executive Chairman & Co-founder of Edgelands Institute
- Teresita Quintos Deles, Member of the International Commission on Inclusive Peace, Party to the Philippines Peace Agreement on the Bangsamoro